First, I listen.
Welcome to Pinnacle Physical Therapy & Pilates of Boulder. As I see it, my first task is to really listen to you, and my primary goal is to help you alleviate your pain, whether it is from a chronic or acute condition.
Is your goal; getting back to the things you love to do? If you’ve either had surgery or you’d like to avoid surgery and prescription medications – and you’re looking for a caring, supportive and listening environment – I invite you to come see me.
At Pinnacle, I have three core promises that I offer each of my patients:
- I keep up with the latest and most respected medical research for my clinical decision-making
- I guarantee that you will be personally evaluated by one of Boulder’s most experienced physical therapists: Kristie Bennett, PT MS CLT, who brings more than 30 years of expertise as a physical therapist to her work with each patient
- I empower my patients through respect, knowledge and straight talk to help them better understand their situation and successfully find a pain-free life as soon as possible
In addition to providing a wide range of physical therapy modalities, Pinnacle offers a variety of Pilates classes and what I call Self-Directed Care. If you’re not sure what makes the most sense for you, feel free to call me to discuss. I promise to listen.
I look forward to working with you.
- Hundreds of happier & healthier patients
- A physician’s referral is not necessary
- Same-day appointments, whenever possible
- Typically, no need to wait up to 14 days to be seen
- Accept all health insurance, except for Anthem and Aetna
- Offer special discounts for patients without insurance coverage or with very high deductibles
What clients are saying
“A friend recommended I see Kristie. My back pain improved dramatically because she listened, asked questions, listened some more and then worked her magic!” AW