First, we listen.
Welcome to Pinnacle Physical Therapy & Pilates of Boulder. As we see it, our first task is to really listen to you, and our primary goal is to help you alleviate your pain, whether it is from a chronic or acute condition.
Is your goal getting back to the things you love to do? If you’ve either had surgery or you’d like to avoid surgery and prescription medications – and you’re looking for a caring, supportive and listening environment – we invite you to come see us.
At Pinnacle, we have three core promises we offer each of our patients:
- We keep up with the latest and most respected medical research for our clinical decision-making
- We guarantee that you will be personally evaluated by one of Boulder’s most experienced physical therapists: Kristie Bennett, PT MS CLT, who brings more than 30 years of expertise as a physical therapist to her work with each patient
- We empower our patients through respect, knowledge and straight talk to help them better understand their situation and successfully find a pain-free life as soon as possible
In addition to providing a wide range of physical therapy modalities, Pinnacle offers a variety of Pilates classes and what we call Self-Directed Care. If you’re not sure what makes the most sense for you, feel free to call us to discuss. We promise to listen.
We look forward to working with you.
- We have hundreds of happier & healthier patients
- A physician’s referral is not necessary
- Same-day appointments, whenever possible
- Typically, no need to wait up to 14 days to be seen
- We accept all health insurance, except for Anthem and Aetna
- We offer special discounts for patients without insurance coverage or with very high deductibles
What clients are saying
My shoulder does NOT hurt at all any more. After years of pain, YOU took it all away. My deepest thanks. Keep me in the loop regarding your free seminars.GH